12 de agosto de 2012

I know exactly why i walk and talk like a machine

I'm very into some futuristic shapes at the moment. 
I think most of them aren't for daily wear, but they are an awesome source of inspiration.
Maybe i wouldn't wear it all together, but i definitely like them. Some of these pieces separated from the composition are stunning. 
I also add some architectonic inspiration because i found it searching and i really like it!






































































5 comentarios:

Lara Rose dijo...

Amazing pictures!!

Sabrina dijo...

Great photos and thanks-now I have that Marina ANd The Diamonds song in my ear ;) (but I ♥ it ) xx

Jessica dijo...

thanks for following, i followed you back :D wow i love this inspiration!! the sharp lines and metallic colors are so amazing! but i agree it would be pretty hard to wear most of these in real life!

-Jessica
http://www.jumpintopuddles.com

cecylia.com dijo...

LOVE your white lace dress! so so so beautiful!

cecylia.com dijo...

oops sorry that was for another post- these are out of this world!!! I'm in love with the plastic sheath look!